Thursday 7 September 2017

Stella's Post on Friday, 8 September 2017

This is my WIT I finished my WIT today My task was to make a child friendly invertebrate resource. My WIT is could stop bugging me. My group friends are Haka Kiahn and Daina. I liked going to te kakano to teach the kids. We made a little box with cards that have QR codes and we also made lots of little bugs. I asked one student some questions like did you learn more about invertebrate information. She understood the cards and facts. Likes reading small books about invertebrates. She loved finding out about ants and other invertebrates QR codes are that QR code reader scans the QR code and will go to the video of that invertebrate and gives information. We made all the videos by our selves.i think I did very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment